Kris, Zoltan: Here instead of Graffiti Wall

Completely off-topic conversational diarrhea that the rest of the internet won't let you post anywhere because it's so pointless and irrelevant to anything important.
Mythic
Lonely Lamer

Post by Mythic » Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:00 am

I'll not generally be this prompt with my replies! I'm in the middle of a move and my online access will be limited for a while. But I should have a few moments in the evenings to reply to messages and boost ven's ego, though it isn't as if it needs it. If his head get's much larger he's not going to be able to hold it up. Yes, Ven, I'm talking about you behind your back! On your own forums at that! =P

Dallas Is not that great of a city, in fact if I never go back it will be too soon! I had my purse stolen then passed out shortly after in a massive amusement park. Did not make for good vacation memories.

Boston and San Francisco are high on my list of American cities to visit, New York would be okay if someone else were paying for it!! In other words, New York is not on my top 10 list of places to go, but would if I had the opportunity.

The book is in a very early stage of production, Ven and I were hoping for sometime this year, when I get settled again I'll start back to work on it.

For Ven: Hope you are having a good day and hope to hear from you, if not I understand...really...trust me, I mean it=P hehe...Hope to hear from you soon and hope your internet withdrawel isn't too bad. {hug} And in case you missed it, which I know better, look a few posts up and you will see that I have a job interview Monday, so pull out some hope for me now will ya? Talk to you when I do.

Zoltan

Post by Zoltan » Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:33 pm

Kris, good luck with the move, too. For now I have unlimited internet access but if I am lucky I will have an internetless few weeks...when I will have bought my new house outside Budapest. Here is alink if you are interested (http://www.oc.hu/oc_cms_frontend/resultList.do?number=2). Click on the picture for more images of the house (the arrows in the top blue bar take you to other pictures).

Get ready for Monday! Takce care.

Mythic
Lonely Lamer

Post by Mythic » Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:51 am

Good Luck with the house! That is always exciting. I managed everything with my parents and brother helping, but still am far from unpacked and am exhausted! I'm glad it is finally done though. So far nothing is broken (on me or in the boxes) and I hope that it stays that way. Thanks for the support for Monday, I am nervous but looking forward to it. If I get this job I'll be ecstatic. I'll probably be nice to everybody for a whole month! hehe. I'm going to go crawl in bed now though and see if I can sleep, though I've not been to sleep this early in months.

I'll probably check back in tomorrow evening, and hope you have a good day.

P.S. I couldn't get a pic to show up in the link you gave.

Venomous
Site Admin

Re: hey there

Post by Venomous » Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:05 am

zoltan wrote:hey people, just got your message and created the account to be able to dive into this deviant sick shit. (oh, by the way, is 18+ language allowed in here? i'd hate be banned for the rest of my pathetic life on my first day in the club.)
No, it's fucking not, this is a child safe medium, you thoughtless cockbite, so you watch your god damn fucking language around here or I'll kick your fucking ass, understand? >=P
zoltan wrote:so, what's next? tell you what: kris, here's a litlle background info on me so you know who you're talking to, just in case. i'm (gosh) 35 this year, married, no kids (there's one on the way, though),
Good Lord, my board is full of ancient elders... can I get you both a nice cup of camomile tea and a blanket for the cold afternoon? =D
zoltan wrote:native of hungary, living in budapest. i work in IT. i do midrange UNIX systems support. it's not too bad. it's my 9th year in the business. english is a second language to me, so if you feel you have no idea what i am blathering about, you know why that happens.
{snorts} Kristi, ignore him - this guy speaks better English than most Americans, and nearly all Australians, that I know. Damnit, he speaks better English than I do most of the time! He's just being self-conscious, but take it from me, if he hadn't have mentioned English was his second language, you would not ever once encounter a situation in which you'd suspect it for yourself!
zoltan wrote:ven, sorry to hear your dsl situation. it seems to be quite like it was back then in the old dc++ days. a ten-hour pre-paid card access? what a challenge! good luck, and greetings to turney if he's around.
Yeah, some things never change man. I think I've found a good ISP now, so time will tell in a few more days. I've learnt one thing though - you get what you pay for when it comes to internet access - but I'll post a real rant about that up on the main page when I have my ADSL on again!
zoltan wrote:oh, yeah, and the ad: check out my photos at http://www.usualsubjects.com and tell me what you think. you don't have to be nice, hate them if you want, i need some unbiased opinions. ven, you are relieved of this duty due to your challenged throughput situation for now. :)
Actually, I already has a quick look through when you sent me the URL in that email that I've read but haven't answered yet. Will have a more thorough look soon though, and you can count on me to give you a blunt, honest, no holds barred, straight up opinion... can't he Kris? =P

Ahh, everybody's moving house but me. {cries} Zoltan, Turney just bought a house, right by near where I live (rent) at the moment. It's an investment deal, his parents put up the cash, he's doing the renovating, and they're hoping to sell it again in 12-18 months at a large profit. I'm hugely jealous, it's a great house. Your new place looks fantastic too from the photo you showed me. I wish I could get out of this shithole. It smells like urine in here. I'd move out today if I had somewhere to go!

I see it didn't take you much time or effort to get our Kristi talking about New Orleans and gumbo... {laughs} I'll give that girl one thing, she's got spirit and passion! (And yes Kris, I am talking about you behind your back! =P) I always thought I was driven to get to New Orleans one day, but Kristi's intensity makes me look like a mumbling madman. Actually, it's not hard to make me look like a mumbling madman these days...

Anyways, besides being without broadband internet at the moment, the power supply on Kassandra (my main system, aptly named for the Trojan princess whose curse was to always prophecy doom and never be believed) has blown up AGAIN (second time in three months, WTF?!), so I lashed out and bought a new case, power supply, RAM (just for the fuck of it) and a new fan for my video card - the original fan was not only very loose but also had a blade missing - my GPU was a ticking time bomb!

So, needless to say, fate has dealt me a swift kick in the testicles yet again, and now I have not just one, but several problems to deal with at once. I had to skip out on not only my rent and cell phone bill this fortnight to replace the hardware, but also borrow from my old lady, and considering I apparently didn't pay her back for the last small loan I took out, I don't think I'll be invited over to my mother's for dinner any time soon! =/

Anyways, again, will go into more detail in my next official rant. For now, I'm off to slash my wrists. =) You guys keep up the activity here, it makes me feel like at least one of my webstes has a purpose. =)
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

Mythic
Lonely Lamer

Post by Mythic » Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:54 am

I just typed a reply here, that apparently got lost in transit. So I will touch on the highlights here.

Chamomile Tea and a blanket? Ven, you are 80 years old on a good day.

I have noticed that zolton's english if very good, and no, I would not have noticed that it was a second language had he not mentioned it.

That was a brief re-cap, will post again tomorrow to tell you how the interview goes.

Zoltan

Post by Zoltan » Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:12 am

Kris wrote:Chamomile Tea and a blanket? Ven, you are 80 years old on a good day.
Question is: does this old age come with all its wisdom?
Kris wrote:I have noticed that zolton's english if very good, and no, I would not have noticed that it was a second language had he not mentioned it.
This is exactly why I did mention it. When it is not apparent that a person speaks a certain language as a second language, the listeners often forget that no matter how good they may think the other guy's command of the language may seem he often lacks the ability to "feel" what he has just said. In other words, when I use my native tongue I can use it as a weapon anytime, it's like a third arm, but I don't have that ability when I speak a second language. I can, in most cases, make myself understood but there's much more to language than that.

I have a very good friend of my, a lady from California, she is now married to a guy from Germany. And although they have been married for five years now and she speaks German and he speaks English it is still a problem. When they use the other's language they can never be sure their understandings of a certain sentence are identical, which often leads to problems.

So you should always keep it in mind that I may have just used an inappropriate term or a clumsy sentence and my meaning maybe slightly different from what has actually been written.

Now, am I making any sense here? :)
Kris wrote:That was a brief re-cap, will post again tomorrow to tell you how the interview goes.
I hope all goes well, good luck again!

PS.: Unfortunately, the site that has the picture of my future house on display is experinecing difficulties. I get an error 500, too. I'll let you know when it's back on-line.

Zoltan

Re: hey there

Post by Zoltan » Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:49 am

Venomous wrote:No, it's fucking not, this is a child safe medium, you thoughtless cockbite, so you watch your god damn fucking language around here or I'll kick your fucking ass, understand? >=P
Good news no kids will know what pathetic lame shitheads we are. An average kid would stop growing if they read all this pointless crap we're busy piling up here. :)
Venomous wrote:Good Lord, my board is full of ancient elders... can I get you both a nice cup of camomile tea and a blanket for the cold afternoon? =D
Two, please, with sugar and lemon. Elders? Where? And did I hear blankets? Two of those, too, please. Thank you, waiter. Errr...?
Venomous wrote:{snorts} Kristi, ignore him - this guy speaks better English than most Americans, and nearly all Australians, that I know. Damnit, he speaks better English than I do most of the time! He's just being self-conscious, but take it from me, if he hadn't have mentioned English was his second language, you would not ever once encounter a situation in which you'd suspect it for yourself!
"Gentlemen, let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet!" (Wolf to Vincent and Jules in Pulp Fiction)
Venomous wrote:Yeah, some things never change man. I think I've found a good ISP now, so time will tell in a few more days. I've learnt one thing though - you get what you pay for when it comes to internet access - but I'll post a real rant about that up on the main page when I have my ADSL on again!
Can't wait to read the next chapter of this never ending saga! Until I met you, I really had the feeling Australia was a technically advanced society... But you opened my eyes, you Austral Opitecus. Now I envision Sydney as an episode of The Flintstones. ;)
Venomous wrote:Actually, I already has a quick look through when you sent me the URL in that email that I've read but haven't answered yet. Will have a more thorough look soon though, and you can count on me to give you a blunt, honest, no holds barred, straight up opinion... can't he Kris? =P
Very good, then. I will just have to wait until those cavemen get to you with one end of the stonecable and connect it to your carved wooden abacus of yours.
Venomous wrote:Ahh, everybody's moving house but me. {cries} Zoltan, Turney just bought a house, right by near where I live (rent) at the moment. It's an investment deal, his parents put up the cash, he's doing the renovating, and they're hoping to sell it again in 12-18 months at a large profit.
Are they expecting the market to radically change in the next 12-18 months? As in, what makes them believe they can make a large profit in such short time? Is the house so run-down? Will the renovation be so significant that some looser is going to pay extra?
Venomous wrote:I'm hugely jealous, it's a great house. Your new place looks fantastic too from the photo you showed me. I wish I could get out of this shithole. It smells like urine in here. I'd move out today if I had somewhere to go!
Errr, how did the urine sample get there? It must have been Turney, right? It was his bad and now he's leaving the crime scene... So typical.
Venomous wrote:Anyways, besides being without broadband internet at the moment, the power supply on Kassandra (my main system, aptly named for the Trojan princess whose curse was to always prophecy doom and never be believed) has blown up AGAIN (second time in three months, WTF?!)...
Easy. You keep forgetting to remove the plastic wrapping. No wonder it blows in your face every once in a while!
Venomous wrote:so I lashed out and bought a new case, power supply, RAM (just for the fuck of it) and a new fan for my video card - the original fan was not only very loose but also had a blade missing - my GPU was a ticking time bomb!
Now, Fred or Barney, which one you wanna be? :)
Venomous wrote:So, needless to say, fate has dealt me a swift kick in the testicles yet again, and now I have not just one, but several problems to deal with at once. I had to skip out on not only my rent and cell phone bill this fortnight to replace the hardware, but also borrow from my old lady, and considering I apparently didn't pay her back for the last small loan I took out, I don't think I'll be invited over to my mother's for dinner any time soon! =/
I don't think your mom's going be very hard on you. Some flowers and a movie ticket will do just fine to settle the hurricane, won' they?
Venomous wrote:Anyways, again, will go into more detail in my next official rant. For now, I'm off to slash my wrists. =) You guys keep up the activity here, it makes me feel like at least one of my webstes has a purpose. =)
So be nice with us or we'll stop posting, and you can go and sit on the porch to watch how Turney's new luxury home is being renovated!

Zoltan

interview

Post by Zoltan » Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:23 pm

Well, Kris, how did it go?

Mythic
Lonely Lamer

Post by Mythic » Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:16 am

I truly loved your post to Ven, Zolton. With you around I won't have to be such a smart-ass.

I believe that I made an impression today! They were impressed, I know this. It is now just a matter of how impressed they are with the others that they have interviewed. I really wish I knew something about my competition! They definately left open the possibility that I could get that job. I won't find out for sure until Thursday or Friday. (There goes my weekend trip.) And then I will have to be approved by the school board which doesn't convene again until the 27th. From what I've heard though, the board will approve anyone the man that interviewed me today throws at them, so if I can get past him the board won't be a worry. So, I did well at the interview, let's just hope I outshine any other smart cookies or hope that everyone else were dumb schmucks.

Please send good karma my way, because I've already picked out the apartment that I want!!!

OH, I forgot to add, I would have the entire month of July off. How cool is that??

Hope you are both doing well. Keep us posted on the house Zolton. Ven, clean out the litter box and your house might stop smelling like urine. If that doesn't work then try taking a bath. =P

Hugs to all, will try to check back in tomorrow.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:07 am

Kris wrote:I just typed a reply here, that apparently got lost in transit. So I will touch on the highlights here.
That seems to happen to you a lot, doesn't it pet? This intermanet can be a confusing piece of fandangled technamology, can't it? =)
Kris wrote:Chamomile Tea and a blanket? Ven, you are 80 years old on a good day.
Yeah, and what of it, you little punk? You know, when I was your age, people respected their elders... and we had to walk a hundred and dickety-eight miles through a hurricane with no shoes on just to buy a stale crust of rat loaf, too...
zoltan wrote:Question is: does this old age come with all its wisdom?
You're dern right it does! Why, did I ever tell you about the great battle in eighteen ought-four, when me and just four members of my platoon had to storm a hill that was held by over ten thousand dirty commie bastards? Well, we were out of ammo, so armed with just our bayonets and some egg salad, we... {falls asleep} .....zzzzzzzzz.....
Kris wrote:I have noticed that zolton's english if very good, and no, I would not have noticed that it was a second language had he not mentioned it.
"zolton's english if very good", huh? =D See what I mean now about his English skills being noticably better than most born English speakers? As I'm sure you meant "Zoltan's English is very good", didn't you pet? =)
zoltan wrote:This is exactly why I did mention it. When it is not apparent that a person speaks a certain language as a second language, the listeners often forget that no matter how good they may think the other guy's command of the language may seem he often lacks the ability to "feel" what he has just said. In other words, when I use my native tongue I can use it as a weapon anytime, it's like a third arm, but I don't have that ability when I speak a second language. I can, in most cases, make myself understood but there's much more to language than that.
Don't you be waving your third arm around here son. Zip it up or I'll rip it off. =P
zoltan wrote:So you should always keep it in mind that I may have just used an inappropriate term or a clumsy sentence and my meaning maybe slightly different from what has actually been written.
Bah, we have no special treatment for foreigners here. If you say "i like put the cake with helmet and horses can not dance" to me, that's exactly what I will infer from your statement. =)
zoltan wrote:Now, am I making any sense here? :)
Good Lord man, would you please speak fucking English on this board?! Does anybody actually understand what this crazy foreigner is saying?! Could somebody please get me a translator!! >=)
zoltan wrote:Good news no kids will know what pathetic lame shitheads we are. An average kid would stop growing if they read all this pointless crap we're busy piling up here. :)
That could be a good thing. Kids these days grow too fast anyways. I have a twelve year old cousin, and he's nearly my height - remember, I'm 6'2". And don't even get me started on the increasingly low ages that girls are starting to develop "woman parts", either... {mutters}
zoltan wrote:Two, please, with sugar and lemon. Elders? Where? And did I hear blankets? Two of those, too, please. Thank you, waiter. Errr...?
There there. No need to get excited. Here, just take your meds and then we'll tuck you in for your afternoon nap, okay? =)
zoltan wrote:"Gentlemen, let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet!" (Wolf to Vincent and Jules in Pulp Fiction)
{laughs out loud and almost chokes} There, you see Kristi? Anybody who can quote Tarantino off the cuff like that, and have it actually be in perfect context to the reference, has a better grasp of the English language than anybody I know around here! =D
zoltan wrote:Can't wait to read the next chapter of this never ending saga! Until I met you, I really had the feeling Australia was a technically advanced society... But you opened my eyes, you Austral Opitecus. Now I envision Sydney as an episode of The Flintstones. ;)
Nah... maybe compared to some third world countries, but besides that, we're always somewhere between 2-15 years behind the USA, depending on what aspect you're referring to, be it technologically, culturally, or smaller things like when a movie is released, or when we get a particular TV series aired. We're actually slowly catching up in some areas, particularly in the entertainment industry, but other areas we're still in the stone age compared to the USA - for example, the fastest internet connection available to residential customers in this country is a 1.5Mb ADSL connection - I believe the max. speed of ADSL technology is 8Mb, and that's excluding the new ADSL2 technology due out soon. Even New Zealand has faster ADSL than we do. {sigh}
zoltan wrote:Very good, then. I will just have to wait until those cavemen get to you with one end of the stonecable and connect it to your carved wooden abacus of yours.
{laughs out loud again} Carved wooden abacus... man, I love this guy... =)
zoltan wrote:Are they expecting the market to radically change in the next 12-18 months? As in, what makes them believe they can make a large profit in such short time? Is the house so run-down? Will the renovation be so significant that some looser is going to pay extra?
It's not tragically run down, but enough so that significant renovation/improvements can be made to increase the value of the property, yeah. There won't be any change in the market in the next 12-18 months (nothing significant anyway), but they plan to make drastic improvements/modifications to the place so that it will sell at a profit when they're finished with it...
zoltan wrote:Errr, how did the urine sample get there? It must have been Turney, right? It was his bad and now he's leaving the crime scene... So typical.
Man, I didn't realise you knew him that well! This is scary... =)
zoltan wrote:Easy. You keep forgetting to remove the plastic wrapping. No wonder it blows in your face every once in a while!
Damn! So obvious, and yet I never saw it! Thanks Zoltan, your check is in the mail! =)
zoltan wrote:Now, Fred or Barney, which one you wanna be? :)
Definately Fred. His wife was much hotter. =)
zoltan wrote:So be nice with us or we'll stop posting, and you can go and sit on the porch to watch how Turney's new luxury home is being renovated!
Sitting around on my ass watching the success of others as I get older and broker and life passes me by? Gee, I can't imagine what that would be like! =P

Nearly fixed the PC now. One of the parts I got was the wrong part, so I'm switching it over today, and then I should be back in business by tonight or tomorrow at the latest. Also, my ADSL order has been "received". {rollseyes} Still no ETA on when it will be processed, but at least they acknowledge that it's to be done now.

Oh, the joy of it all....
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Zoltan

Post by Zoltan » Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:35 pm

Kris wrote:I truly loved your post to Ven, Zolton. With you around I won't have to be such a smart-ass.
I'd be delighted to take over the duty. :)
Kris wrote:I believe that I made an impression today! They were impressed, I know this. It is now just a matter of how impressed they are with the others that they have interviewed. I really wish I knew something about my competition! They definately left open the possibility that I could get that job. I won't find out for sure until Thursday or Friday. (There goes my weekend trip.) And then I will have to be approved by the school board which doesn't convene again until the 27th. From what I've heard though, the board will approve anyone the man that interviewed me today throws at them, so if I can get past him the board won't be a worry. So, I did well at the interview, let's just hope I outshine any other smart cookies or hope that everyone else were dumb schmucks.
Congratulations, Kris! I do not have the slightest doubt about you outshining them. Anyone can shine bent over with their pants down, but few can do it with their brains... Oh, yeah, and let us not forget about the cramp I had for keeping my fingers crossed for twelve hours just to be on the safe side. Heck, it was worth is, wasn't it! ;)
Kris wrote:Please send good karma my way, because I've already picked out the apartment that I want!!!
I'll have to use my toes this time...
Kris wrote:OH, I forgot to add, I would have the entire month of July off. How cool is that??
Absofuckinglutely. Go see 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy'. Good stuff.
Venomous wrote:
zoltan wrote:Question is: does this old age come with all its wisdom?
You're dern right it does! Why, did I ever tell you about the great battle in eighteen ought-four, when me and just four members of my platoon had to storm a hill that was held by over ten thousand dirty commie bastards? Well, we were out of ammo, so armed with just our bayonets and some egg salad, we... {falls asleep} .....zzzzzzzzz.....
Commies in 1804? Bullshit. I don't believe this crap with any of my three heads...
Venomous wrote:Don't you be waving your third arm around here son. Zip it up or I'll rip it off. =P
"Careful with that axe, Eugene!" I am ticklish.
Venomous wrote:Bah, we have no special treatment for foreigners here. If you say "i like put the cake with helmet and horses can not dance" to me, that's exactly what I will infer from your statement. =)
You know the joke about the King of Retorts?
Venomous wrote:
zoltan wrote:Now, am I making any sense here? :)
Good Lord man, would you please speak fucking English on this board?! Does anybody actually understand what this crazy foreigner is saying?! Could somebody please get me a translator!! >=)
I knew it. I'd better switch to my native tongue. Majd meglátjuk, hogyan boldogultok vele szarzsákok! :)
Venomous wrote:There there. No need to get excited. Here, just take your meds and then we'll tuck you in for your afternoon nap, okay? =)
Very well, and do not forget about my hot water bottles, my son!
Venomous wrote:Nah... maybe compared to some third world countries, but besides that, we're always somewhere between 2-15 years behind the USA, depending on what aspect you're referring to, be it technologically, culturally, or smaller things like when a movie is released, or when we get a particular TV series aired.
Why is the USA the norm to compare yourselves to? I am really interested in your answer to this.
Venomous wrote:Damn! So obvious, and yet I never saw it! Thanks Zoltan, your check is in the mail! =)
When it arrives, I'll have a special edition of M.A.S.H sent to you... If it arrives. :)
Venomous wrote:
zoltan wrote:Now, Fred or Barney, which one you wanna be? :)
Definately Fred. His wife was much hotter. =)
Never thought of that, good thinking!

My comments are a bit brief today. I predict the weather is going to change in the next 12-24 hours because I have a damn headache.

Keep cool.

Mythic
Lonely Lamer

Post by Mythic » Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:39 am

My posts will be brief tonight also. This is a busy place right now! Also, I am exhausted and about to fall out of my chair. I spent half the day looking for a blamed power cable! It was the proverbial needle in a haystack type thing.

I do want to say that the two of you have managed to make me laugh everytime one of you replies to the other! You should consider taking this act live...not that anyone would pay to see it! =P

Thank you for the encouraging thoughts Zolton! Just keep your toes crossed until Thursday anyway! I want this job soooo bad! Not simply because it is a job either....I want THIS job!

Glad to see both of you posted today. I'm going to go curl up in my bed and read a good book until I fall asleep. That is hazardous, by the way, last night I dropped the book in my face and came to a rather rude awakening. It was quite a bit of time before I could sleep again.

Hope your head feels better Zolton, and hope you computer feels better Ven. hehe!

Mythic
Lonely Lamer

Post by Mythic » Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:47 am

Job update. They called early. I did not get it. Apparently there was a smarter cookie than me. Mr. Gibson (My interviewer) did say that he was very impressed with my interview and would definately keep me in mind for other similar open positions. I've heard that they probably ended up moving office staff around and closing another job, but I don't know for sure. So, back to the job beat.

My mini-vacation is back on anyway. I'll leave tomorrow afternoon and be gone until Sunday night. I'll simply be going to a local festival here with my parents, no big thing, but I really need to get away.

I can't wait to have DSL again so I can reply to your posts better. I do believe that this is the slowest internet connection I have ever seen. Even for Dial-up. Considering it is shared with the telephone I have to keep my sessions short so the other four people in this house won't miss a call. I'm starting to get claustrophobic.

I'll post again when I get back and let you know how my trip went.

Thanks for willingly causing yourself finger and toe cramps, zolton. I hope it does no long term damage. I won't start looking for a job again until next week so you can rest for a few days. Considering our advanced ages we need to be careful about things like that. =P<----for ven.

So both of you take all the time that you need to miss my enchanting presence and I'll talk to you in a few days.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:54 am

But, you're online right now! Though by the time I post this, you will be gone...

I finally have an activation date for my new ADSL... the 29th. =/ And I've got 1hr 45mins left on my prepaid dialup card. So let's see, seven days including today, divided by 105 minutes... that's... fifteen minutes a day of internet usage. Fuck.

I hate computers.

Sorry to hear about the job pet. Hang in there.

Oh, and do me a favor - stop calling ZoltAn, "ZoltOn". It doesn't seem to bother him yet, but it's driving me mad! =P

Have a good one kids...
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Mythic
Lonely Lamer

Post by Mythic » Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:04 am

Sorry about misspelling Zoltan, you know we old people can't get our vowels right half the time. I am surprised though, I didn't think I could possibly drive you any more mad than I already have!

Thanks for the sympathy on the job. I'll find another one...oneday!

If nothing else I'll just part-time it for a while for some cash.