Kris, Zoltan: Here instead of Graffiti Wall

Completely off-topic conversational diarrhea that the rest of the internet won't let you post anywhere because it's so pointless and irrelevant to anything important.
Mythic
Lonely Lamer

Post by Mythic » Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:28 am

I thought we decided that was a moot subject. Anyway, I was thinking that what I had originally posted, whilst it may be repetetive to you, nobody else here knows about any of it.

To make a long story short T. I fell down the stairs a while back and that is why I dissapeared for a bit. No permanent injuries other than a nasty scar on my back and a bruised rib that hasn't healed completely yet, other than that all the other stuff has healed up nicely. Then I went on a rant about my two exes and what jerks they are. Ven had to bear all of the complaining whilst the last marriage was falling apart so it's all old news to him. I had just gotten the news that he's told everybody we know that I left his poor pathetic butt for nothing and everyone is feeling sorry for him and most people know I can be difficult (not one word out of you Ven!) they are falling for it hook line and sinker. He's just a better actor than I am.

And Ven, whilst I did not delete the pm's to you, I did apologize for them.

Ambrosia

Post by Ambrosia » Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:19 am

Do we realy care what the people siding with ex think? Plaaa on exes and plaaa on silly steps that trip us up! Keep being difficult... it's fun =)

Mythic
Lonely Lamer

Post by Mythic » Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:51 pm

Yeah, I've just decided I'm going to keep up with their expectations and let myself be the antagonist. He can be the victim if he wants. I'll have more fun my way.

Ambrosia

Post by Ambrosia » Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:42 am

I certinly hope you do =)

Tyranny

Post by Tyranny » Sun Aug 07, 2005 3:17 pm

What a fucktard. Sick of people like that. But hey, if they're dumb enough to fall for his diatribe, then you don't need them... you have us! Doesn't that make you feel betterer? *wide-eyed, scary grin* Hope you're feeling less ouchy too.

T.

Mythic
Lonely Lamer

Post by Mythic » Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:29 am

Feeling much better, thank you T. I'm going back to work next week and my old work place, as he is works there as well things ought to be quite interesting. Hehe!

How is the job search going BTW?

Tyranny

Post by Tyranny » Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:56 am

Kris wrote:Feeling much better, thank you T. I'm going back to work next week and my old work place, as he is works there as well things ought to be quite interesting. Hehe!

How is the job search going BTW?
Fairly slowly and painfully. Got a casual job waiting tables at the Italian restaurant down the road, but it's not consistent enough to substantiate a wage, so still looking. *sigh* But I'll survive, I always do.

Good luck at work too!

T.