UMM i have to post to get my voice

Completely off-topic conversational diarrhea that the rest of the internet won't let you post anywhere because it's so pointless and irrelevant to anything important.

Should i get meh voice?

yup
50%
nope
50%

Total votes: 6

sam_iam134

UMM i have to post to get my voice

Post by sam_iam134 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:23 am

I was in a IRC (jolt.extrusive.org) and Venomous asked me to fix her op thinggy in her room becouse narc is a nub so i fixed it and then i was like so whats the website about and then they told me to go look and if i post ill get my voice and i love my voice if it left me i would be sad and i dont wanna be sad so that brings me to posting the about me wanting to get my voice in a IRC chat room even tho im a net admin i have to ask to get voice or ill get pwned in the room #socialdeviancy by Venomous (witch is a GREAT room) so all should go there check it out becouse the most pimpest things go on there ( i wonder if ill get my voice after this post...) well lets see i was sleeping this morning and then i woke up and when i did i got on this computer game that i play its called lineage and i found out that 500$ of real money have been stolen from me so i was pretty mad but then i called the number that they give you when u donate and told them i didnt donate 500$ just to get it stolen so then they gave it back to me so i wasnt sad anymore then i got on IRC and went back to sleep and thats how i got hetre trying to get my voice.....well i hope everyone reads this and then post hey give him his voice so then i can be as cool as the other ppl in the room with voice....ok bye guys see ya on IRC

MP81
Chronic Spammer

Post by MP81 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:36 am

I would believe, that since a verbal agreement is legally binding, and despite the fact that nothing was "verbally" said, it can be unanomously agreed that a typed agreement, being of the same nature can be considered legally binding, thus, with the agreement between these two, sam to post on Social Deviancy, in turn recieving a voice on the IRC. The first part of this agreement has been fullfilled, it is time for Karl, webmaster, to fullfill his end of the agreement, by instating sam with his legally-earned voice.

Or you could be a complete jackass and not let him have it. =P

sam_iam134

Post by sam_iam134 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:38 am

lol thanks man now all i need is voice i have been reading the fourms on random topics and there is allot of funny shit in here im gonna try and be an acitve member here its funnny to read what you all talk about

Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:23 pm

The voicing is for active members, so if you keep up the posting, you'll get the voice in no time at all.

Venomous
Site Admin

Re: UMM i have to post to get my voice

Post by Venomous » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:06 am

sam_iam134 wrote:I was in a IRC (jolt.extrusive.org) and Venomous asked me to fix her op thinggy in her room
Dude, wtf... I ain't no "her". Never have been. In fact in high school I was voted Most Likely To Never Become a Woman.

Anyways, good to see a new user on the forum. If you stick around and post, and stop calling me a chick, then you can have your precious +v. =)
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

sam_iam134

Post by sam_iam134 » Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:44 am

ahah thats funny I thought i said he im really sorry about that was you really voted for that? lol if so thats funny

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:53 am

sam_iam134 wrote:ahah thats funny I thought i said he im really sorry about that was you really voted for that? lol if so thats funny
Huh? Dude, I can't understand a word of that.

Anyhow, yeah, you got your voice. =)
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

TSJ
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by TSJ » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:07 pm

Venomous wrote:
sam_iam134 wrote:ahah thats funny I ...
...Huh? Dude, I can't understand a word of that.
Veno: Hmm.... one could quickly suspect that sam
is actually cjj's "alter-ego" ....

There seem to be simularities... semantics, syntax and various other stuff!

sam: use the key normally known as [Enter] once in a while!!!
0 what 1 and what 0

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:16 pm

TSJ wrote:There seem to be simularities... semantics, syntax and various other stuff!
Funny you should say that actually... there has been a lot of discussion in the chat room lately speculating that Sammy and CJJ are twins separated at birth, or genetic clones, or what have you. They're scarily alike in many ways, I often have to double-check to see which one is talking! =)
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

TSJ
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by TSJ » Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:38 pm

Venomous wrote:They're scarily alike in many ways, I often have to double-check to see which one is talking! =)
A question arises... COULD this be his mysterious "big dicked" friend of whom he speaks so droolingly about?
0 what 1 and what 0

MP81
Chronic Spammer

Post by MP81 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:39 pm

Perhaps!

Excellent Logic!

TSJ
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by TSJ » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:17 pm

MP81 wrote:Perhaps!

Excellent Logic!
But of course my dear Watson.
0 what 1 and what 0

Supernovae
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Supernovae » Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:18 am

I notice there are a couple votes for yes and a single vote for no. Who voted and what made you select yes or no?
A deviant mind at rest has no function here.

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:14 pm

Venomous wrote:
TSJ wrote:There seem to be simularities... semantics, syntax and various other stuff!
Funny you should say that actually... there has been a lot of discussion in the chat room lately speculating that Sammy and CJJ are twins separated at birth, or genetic clones, or what have you. They're scarily alike in many ways, I often have to double-check to see which one is talking! =)
O_O Seriously.......... THAT IS AWESOME!!!

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:52 am

Supernovae wrote:I notice there are a couple votes for yes and a single vote for no. Who voted and what made you select yes or no?
Actually yeah, I'd be rather curious to see who votes No as well.. it actually wasn't me!
cdoublejj wrote:O_O Seriously.......... THAT IS AWESOME!!!
Don't spray your shorts yet, little dude. With Extrusive being shut down and abandoned, I doubt anybody from that server will stick around in #socialdeviancy.
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy