Your favorite pc games

Completely off-topic conversational diarrhea that the rest of the internet won't let you post anywhere because it's so pointless and irrelevant to anything important.
MP81
Chronic Spammer

Post by MP81 » Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:46 am

Venomous wrote:looks like some spammer is trying to get his postcount up
Umm, that, as probably interpreted by anyone other than myself, that you are calling him a spammer trying to get his postcount up. If spammers don't care, then why would this connection be made?[/quote]
"I love this city! DEE-FUCKING-TROIT!!!" - Steven Tyler of Aerosmith at the Palace of Auburn Hills. December 15th, 2005

TSJ
Desperately Bored Loser

the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog

Post by TSJ » Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:48 pm

MP81 wrote:Do you not understand how to use multiple quotes in one post? =P
LOL! Yes.. But the multiple posts thing was easier and more fun at the time :)
Venomous wrote: Jesus, looks like some spammer is trying to get his postcount up! Jesus...
Yes.... I... am the messiah!! O:| .... Wine anyone? O:)
Venomous wrote: My post, in little person words for you Kyle, was:-
ROFL! For some reason, that remark made me
think of southpark ;)
MP81 wrote:Isn't that the objective of being a spammer? =P
A spammer? Who? What? Where? *looks around* :)

*cough* yay! exactly 194 posts! *cough*
0 what 1 and what 0

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:08 pm

MP81 wrote:Umm, that, as probably interpreted by anyone other than myself, that you are calling him a spammer trying to get his postcount up. If spammers don't care, then why would this connection be made?
It's my God-given right as a narcissistic asshole to make random vague assertions without having to explain my convoluted logic to the likes of you, boy... =P

You're just throwing it at me because you feel silly that you didn't know what a spammer does. =)
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

TSJ
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by TSJ » Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:46 pm

MP81 wrote: Umm, that, as probably interpreted by anyone other than myself, that you are calling him a spammer trying to get his postcount up. If spammers don't care, then why would this connection be made?
Here is a link for you... : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam

Yes.. I know.. I am GRAVEDIGGING.. mwuahhaha... But something must
be done to spice up this place... this place is silent as the grave these
days.... wake up and smell the... shit.
0 what 1 and what 0

Edward7

Post by Edward7 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:30 am

My favorite PC game is need for speed all editions.

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:22 am

yeah i like need for speed as well. i also like games like gta and mafia.

Jackie
Lonely Lamer

Post by Jackie » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:09 am

I think you just talked to a spammer. He had a rather suspicious link in his signature.

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:58 am

I'm also pretty serious about fallout 1 and 2.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:23 am

Correct, it was a spammer. I removed his spam URL from his sig but left the post, because hell, it's not like we can be picky about activity around here at the moment. =)

I love Fallout 3. I'm a total convert, I've sold my soul to the devil Bethesda. Fallout 1 and 2 will of course remain true to my heart for all time, but right now I just can't get over my love for Fallout 3. It's SO fucking good. I just can't stop playing it. Yee-haw.
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Jackie
Lonely Lamer

Post by Jackie » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:59 pm

Since spammers were debated a lot on this particular page of the thread, it's not unreasonable to assume that he was triggered by these keywords and therefore responded with a link.

And I must say there's a nice collection of spammers in the memberlist as I'm writing this.

On topic, I'm thinking of buying Fallout 3 too. From what I've seen it might be a fair game.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:19 am

Don't worry Jackie, they can't post and they get deleted on a daily basis. I don't know how they got past my high-tech CAPTCHA which I had specially coded for this forum, but it doesn't matter. You can't post unless you verify your account, you can't verify your account unless you provide a valid email address, and if you don't post within 3 days of signing up, your account is automatically purged by another nifty utility completely unique to my forum.

Ergo, no valid email, no spam posting for you. edward7 was obviously a real person who did verify his account and took the time to post on-topic in a legit thread, but tried to include his spam link in his sig. I've seen it happen, and I have no problem with it. It takes me 30 seconds to strip the link, and as I said, the post itself is welcome because we really can't be picky about content these days!

Back on topic myself, I couldn't recommend Fallout 3 more. I'm having a blast playing it, I haven't loved a game this much since Fallout 2 and while Fallout 3 is a very different game to its predecessors, it definitely has a lot of things going for it. If you're a fan of first person shooters, you'll enjoy blasting super mutants to goo with your plasma rifle or turning hostile mercs into a fine red mist with your minigun, but if you're more of an RPG fan, you'll love the sheer depth of character creation and development, the way the skills, stats, and perks affect every tiny aspect of your gaming experience, from dialog options to combat skills and everywhere in between. Also, there's a ton of sex, drugs, and wonderful old tunes from the 50's and a nostalgic retro atmosphere.

Buy it, play it, love it.
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:40 am

I had conversation with one of my cousins at the last family get together. Turns out he is fan of the ordinal fallouts and I talked to him about the new fallouts he thinks new vegas follows the the originals better than the fallout 3 i have to agree for various reasons.

FO3 sucks a few things like atmosphere and story, vault 101 my ass i think the highest there was in the originals was what vault 15? if anything there were 100 total vaults planned but, it was hinted at there were problems with communication and even construction on several.

also i got border lands i need to dive in to it. I recently installed some old games like fallout 1 and 2 to my new laptop and have finally carried over the save games from my old laptop.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:01 am

Yeah, I've got Borderlands too, quite enjoyed it so far but I shelved it to play Fallout 3. I like the range of weaponry in Borderlands, and how the weapons just get better and better as you advance in the game - much like Diablo II, or other Blizzard games that I love.

Haven't played New Vegas yet, want to milk Fallout 3 of all its goodness before I move on to the next episode, but I have seen it played almost from start to finish, which ruined it a bit but I figure by the time I get around to playing it, I will have forgotten most of what I saw. Besides, I plan to take a much different path through the game to what I saw my buddy do, so I'll no doubt get to see lots of new things anyway.

Side note, I accidentally clocked Fallout 3 the other day. Didn't realize I was at the endgame until it hit me in the face. Luckily I had a saved game from JUST before the very end, so I installed the Broken Steel expansion pack, which adds more post-campaign content and raises the level cap from 20 to 30, so I ran away from the original campaigns endgame and went back to exploring. There is still a SHITLOAD of stuff I haven't discovered!! =(
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:42 am

new vegas has an ungodly amount of DLCs like close to 10 or so.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:23 pm

cdoublejj wrote:new vegas has an ungodly amount of DLCs like close to 10 or so.
Yeah actually I think you mean four. Dumbass.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout:_ ... as_add-ons
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy