Those sick bastards

Completely off-topic conversational diarrhea that the rest of the internet won't let you post anywhere because it's so pointless and irrelevant to anything important.
seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Those sick bastards

Post by seajayjay » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:42 pm

I am sorry to inform you that the following link contains many computer meeting there doom.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/home-office/ ... 88149.html

Those sick bastards how could they melt down those perfectly good C64s and classic computers hell you could probably sell them on ebay and get a little money. I hate watching good computers being wasted. :(

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:59 am

An original C64 with all the original manuals... BASTARDS.

And how the top five of today's computer brands made up only 15% of the collection... so 85% was obsolete tech that's collectible now.

Stupid fucking environment. Why won't they just give up? The world has to end eventually... may as well enjoy it while it lasts!
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

TSJ
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by TSJ » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:51 am

True, good thing I have my own collection of classic commodore machines, some day I will show my future kids what machine originally introduced me to computers and power up one of my c64's :)
0 what 1 and what 0

MP81
Chronic Spammer

Post by MP81 » Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:18 pm

And speaking about the environment, I bet half these people with their recycle this and that bullshit don't know one thing about saving the environment. I mean, hell, I recycle, but that's because I follow what my parents do, and it also keeps our landfills slightly smaller, but still, in this following video, you'll see that most so-called "environmentalists" have no idea how to hug a tree, or even what the hell is causing all these problems, they just follow because they like to be part of some group action, even if it is hell-bent on ridding the world of things that aren't quite the cause of the everpresent global-warming.

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:45 pm

wow thats really good feed back i figured i'd get flamed. i'm just saying it's more wasteful than helpful.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:18 pm

cdoublejj wrote:wow thats really good feed back i figured i'd get flamed.
Well that's just because you usually post stupid brainless incomprehensible drivel, so you're just used to automatically pissing people off when you post. =)

But yeah, I agree with Kyle. Nothing worse than a fucking activist. Well, maybe a fundamentalist. But that's a whole 'nother rant. But yeah, activists fucking shit me. Action for action's sake is the worst kind of lemming mentality there is. I'm all for saving the environment if somebody ever works out how, but until that day, I'm not going to rifle through my trash separating the white meat from the dark just so that my one man's contribution to landfill takes up 0.0003% less space than it would otherwise.

And I sure as hell ain't going to toss out perfectly good retro vintage computers just because somebody tells me there might be cadmium in the monitors. Tell big industry to stop pumping fifty chazillion kilotons of black smoky crap into the ozone, and when they do, MAYBE then I'll care about how much hairspray I use.
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Hero of the Day
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Hero of the Day » Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:00 pm

Venomous wrote:...

But yeah, I agree with Kyle. Nothing worse than a fucking activist. Well, maybe a fundamentalist. But that's a whole 'nother rant.
Hmm maybe a podcast topic?
Confidence comes in a brown bottle.

MP81
Chronic Spammer

Post by MP81 » Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:50 am

Fuckin' A!

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:14 am

Hero of the Day wrote:Hmm maybe a podcast topic?
You can absolutely count on it.
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:27 am

sounds cool