Exchange

Completely off-topic conversational diarrhea that the rest of the internet won't let you post anywhere because it's so pointless and irrelevant to anything important.
Supernovae
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Supernovae » Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:30 am

MP81 wrote:You should be able to understand this: http://www.networkclue.com/hardware/net ... -hubs.aspx
I'll believe it when I see it.
A deviant mind at rest has no function here.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:48 am

Supernovae wrote:I'll believe it when I see it.
Personally, I wouldn't even believe it if I saw it. I'd assume it was a fluke or freak occurrence. =)
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

MP81
Chronic Spammer

Post by MP81 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:35 pm

I guess neither would I.

It was really the simplest thing I could find.

Supernovae
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Supernovae » Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:53 am

MP81 wrote:I guess neither would I.

It was really the simplest thing I could find.
Well, many will argue that CJJ is so fucked up that even the simpliest tests will last several hours and many of them will argue that he'll still fuck it up the same. Hell, if we gave him a few hours to guess the colours of four separate blocks, hell, they could be simple colous too: yellow, red, green, and orange and he'll still fuck that up.
A deviant mind at rest has no function here.

TSJ
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by TSJ » Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:49 pm

cdoublejj wrote:will the switch do the same thing as hub split the inter net connection and allow lan plat etc. i can buy old cpus and HDs at our comp. store but nothing else.
If you havent guessed already, then yes. And I can also tell you that a
switch is MUCH faster than a hub.

Why this is so is not important, something tells me that I should spare
you from the "technical" details :)

Be sure to use cathegory 5 cables, you can ask your local computer store about those cables.
0 what 1 and what 0

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:54 am

huuh duuu you mean cat 5 never heard of that before uuuuuuuuuuhhh.

so any one interested in a "sims mainia 2" with box and book

Ooh yeah i'm also looking for a voodoo2

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:48 am

Heh, those Sim Mania shovelware packs are just made up of all the worst Sim games that didn't sell well enough on their own. I wouldn't pay two dollars for one. =P
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

MP81
Chronic Spammer

Post by MP81 » Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:09 pm

The first one was great, I own it.

It included SimCity Classic, SimTower, SimIsle, SimSafari, Streets of SimCity, SimCopter.

With the exception of SimIsle which is basically impossible to play, and SimSafari, which is for kids, the other titles are classics/amazing.

I actually built another computer to run SimCopter and Streets of SimCity on Windows 98 (Windows XP won't run them correctly).

Sim Mania 2 Includes SimCity 3000, Sim Theme Park, Sim Coaster and Sid Meier's SimGolf.

This is another set of fine video games (though I've never played SimCoaster as it seems a bit redundant being you can build coasters and more in Sim Theme Park).

Now, Sim Mania 3, should be called Sim Mania 2.5, as all it really is, is Sim Mania 2 with Sim Copter and SimSafari. This, is where I see it as completely unnessecary. If you bought the first two, this one is obviously not needed at all. They should have replaced SimSafari with Streets of SimCity.

Then there's SimMania for Kids, which is what you were describing, essentially worthless titles, obviously for kids, but when us big kids try to play these, we just aren't satasfied (except maybe for SimAnt).

This one included SimTown, SimPark, SimSafari, SimTunes, Widget Workshop and SimAnt.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:27 pm

The original SimCity was of course a classic, as are all the SimCity sequels, and also, IMHO, SimAnt, and also if maybe less so, SimFarm. Streets of SimCity is of course another essential, though I never got to play it myself. As for SimTower, SimIsle, SimCopter, I have no opinion on these because I've never even seen them, let alone played them.

I actually own, as boxed retails, SimCity, SimCity 2000, the SimCity 2000 Urban Renewal Kit, SimCity 4, SimCity 4: Rush Hour, SimEarth, SimAnt, SimSafari, Sims 1 and almost all expansions, Sims 2 and all expansions and stuff packs.

I am bidding on eBay as we speak, on a limited edition Sims 2 collector's tin, which is shaped like a house and functions as a fancy CD case for The Sims 2 and all expansion packs to date.

I am a geek.
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

MP81
Chronic Spammer

Post by MP81 » Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:57 pm

SimCopter is an excellent game, as is SimTower. I never, ever figured out how to play SimIsle. I think you would enjoy the those two games.

Myself, I own (not originaly boxed things, but just in general),

Two copies of SimCity, Sim City 2000 Special Edition (includes Urban Renewal Kit), SimCity 3000, Sim Earth, Sim Safari, The Sims, The Sims Deluxe, House Party, Hot Date and Vacation, The Sims 2, Streets of Sim City, Sim Copter, Sim Isle, Sim Theme Park, Sim Golf, SimTower,

Like I said, most are jewel cases (Sim City 3000, 2000 SE, Sims 2, Sims, House Party, Hot Date, and Vacation are what were boxed).

I do like those Sim games as well =)

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:34 am

MP81 can i buy simcopter from you asumming it's in atleast average condition. that is if you'l accept cash or software otherwise i might just as well dl it. sim copter is kick ass so is sim safari which i have i did have sim copter guess i lost the cd.

also i got router because all i wanted was to split my net connection and do lan play for SC and RA2 and Tiberian Sun etc older games plus it supports wirless so ounce i find a new charger and get batt for my lappy
i can surf the net in bed or on the porch etc.

MP81
Chronic Spammer

Post by MP81 » Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:53 pm

Unfortunately I only have one copy of Sim Copter, and I do play that. If I had another (I have two SimCity classics), I'd sell it.

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:43 pm

Yeah the simcity classic how much?

MP81
Chronic Spammer

Post by MP81 » Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:54 pm

How much ya got =P

Umm, I dunno, I have to find one of the copies first...

TSJ
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by TSJ » Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:19 pm

I have a paperclip in MINT condition.. woohoo
0 what 1 and what 0