Eureka?

Completely off-topic conversational diarrhea that the rest of the internet won't let you post anywhere because it's so pointless and irrelevant to anything important.
seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:21 pm

Can't believe you didn't know that.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Mon May 01, 2006 12:41 am

Why would I have known that, assface? I didn't go to a special school like you do, why would I have to know such things? Sorry, but I know people who have "PhD" after their names, unlike you, whose friends just have "LD" after them.
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Mon May 01, 2006 2:28 am

Hum good point but, i learned LD in 3rd grade because we would always talk about them.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Mon May 01, 2006 4:33 am

Yeah, but that's only because your teacher had to keep saying "Now children, stop teasing Chris, just because he's an LD student doesn't mean he's stupid, he's just *different*!"... =P

You gotta remember also dude, that when I was your age, the concept of "political correctness", and having to water everything down to stupid weiner talk so as not to offend anybody, was unheard of... so LD's like you were just referred to as "disabled" or "handicapped" or "retarded" kids. But these words are all considered politically incorrect nowadays I guess...
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Tue May 02, 2006 2:10 am

: P yeah I see your point.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Tue May 02, 2006 2:39 am

Okay, look, NOW your sig image is annoying... animated GIFs are for 13yo skript kiddies and your nanna's Geocities homepage man... get that shit outta my face...
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Tue May 02, 2006 2:55 am

OK so no animated gifs because i have a nice one BTW the post had nothing to do with the Sig.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Tue May 02, 2006 3:00 am

I know the post had nothing to do with the sig - the point didn't really seem to require a reply, so I commented on your sig instead.

Also, if I see the URL for your website anywhere near me ever again, I'll hunt you down and kill you myself. I'm not kidding. Last chance, spamboy. I'm fucking sick of warning you.
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Tue May 02, 2006 3:05 am

Ok, why do you hate my site so much???

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Tue May 02, 2006 3:15 am

cdoublejj wrote:Ok, why do you hate my site so much???
Because it's a piece of shit, but that's not the point here. I didn't say that because I hate your site, I said it because I hate spammers. You spam that damn URL every chance you get, same with your stupid empty IRC channel. Everywhere we look, you're trying to get us to look at your shitty site, or join your pointless chat room. You're a spammer, and nobody likes a spammer.

Look, take this example. How many times, outside of this website and the SocDev chat room, have you EVER seen me post my URL www.socialdeviancy.com? Like, once or twice on SR3 over a year ago. Besides that, NOWHERE. I don't roam around IRC repeatedly inviting people into my channel. I don't go onto other people's forums and constantly try to spam my URL there. I don't piss countless people off with my lame attempts for attention and recognition. And yet this site has more activity than yours ever will. Do you think you can work out why?

The fact that I hate your amateur piece of crap pointless kiddy webpage has nothing to do with why I won't tolerate your spamming anymore. It's the fact that I'm damn sick of you always promoting it in my face, and my user's faces, that's pissing me off.

I gave you another chance, way against my better judgement, and against the will of my users, when I let you back on this forum. Stop wasting my time and trying to piss me off, or I'll ban you again right now, and then I'll ban you from the chat network and shut your stupid channel down, and then Keith will make that call to your father we talked about and discuss how you're a menace to the internet. How does that sound?
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Tue May 02, 2006 8:42 pm

Exactly you could use an add at yahoo, as for me I'll quit spamming.

BTW I'm going to drop #Dev I refuse to own a channel and be auto kicked from it.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Wed May 03, 2006 1:54 am

cdoublejj wrote:Exactly you could use an add at yahoo, as for me I'll quit spamming.

BTW I'm going to drop #Dev I refuse to own a channel and be auto kicked from it.
Very wise move on both counts. I'm glad I don't have to ban you again just yet. There's hope for you yet! =)
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Wed May 03, 2006 3:14 am

Actually these guys are cruel I can't get in not even from grandmama's house so I can't /drop. To be truth full I was still hoping to use it for private chat oh well but they could of at least let me drop my own channel.

BTW Are my post looking better?

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Wed May 03, 2006 3:47 am

You can use PM windows for private chat. Don't be stupid.

And yeah, your last few posts have been coherent, at least. Your punctuation and grammar still suck terribly, but at least I haven't seen any completely incoherent babble posts for a few days...
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Wed May 03, 2006 4:12 am

I still like owning my own chat room it feels nice : P

cdoublejj plays Taps

-ChanServ- Channel #Dev has been dropped.

For the irc channel i always loved.
: )