Job Interview

Completely off-topic conversational diarrhea that the rest of the internet won't let you post anywhere because it's so pointless and irrelevant to anything important.
morphineinduced

Job Interview

Post by morphineinduced » Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:27 am

So I cruised into this job interview and was like whats up .... talked for a little .. listened to this guy who thought he was some slick fucker ........tried to break it off in my ass in many differnet ways ..... so since the other part of me just wanted to speak up ..... so I said fuck it ..... and let it off ...... was like hey ....get fucked bud and after a few minutes of that I trailed off into telling this poor soul to drop dead .....

I just couldnt help but to start his day off in a different perspective ...... Well unfortunatly he didnt have much to say or couldnt really express anything but looked kind of surprised ....

But I guess someone didnt tell him that he might meet someone one day that has no problem putting his ass into the ground ..... Though I dont want to be like that ..... I am just tired of these stupid hoes ......

All I can say is that job interviews are a great way to express yourself if you ask me ..... its like thereopy in many ways , but its obvious I wont get a job being like that , but its all good saves me from going to a theropist and having them trying to commit me to some psych-ward ......

Supernovae
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Supernovae » Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:55 am

What was the job for?
A deviant mind at rest has no function here.

morphineinduced

Post by morphineinduced » Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:46 pm

It was a carpenter job ...... I would be working for a remodeling company .... but well as you can tell they wont be calling me anytime in the near future .... Companies like that come and go ..... I see it all the time ..

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:01 pm

This one time, I got fired from a job, and I cried.
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

morphineinduced

Post by morphineinduced » Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:10 am

It must have been a real good job to be that upset about it ...... Iv been fired for telling the boss one time that I had to go home early or I was gonna kick his ass ...... so he waited till everyone was around and started talking shit ...... and at one point he was like ......... You cant kick my ass ........ I was like ...... Yes I Can , and Ill do it ...... hes like I am the boss ...... I was like ....... I dont give a fuck and kind of laughed ...... so he said go home ..... I was like ok ...... so I went home and called unemployement agiency .......lol .....

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:09 am

Nah, I was like 15, and it was only my second job ever, and it seemed good but I fucked it up, but I felt like it wasn't my fault at the time, but yeah... all a bit silly now in retrospect. That company went out of business, and my company is still going, so yeah. =)
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy