HAHA - My 'riches' keep rising!

Completely off-topic conversational diarrhea that the rest of the internet won't let you post anywhere because it's so pointless and irrelevant to anything important.
Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:24 pm

StreetRodRacer wrote:[Side Note] I originally wanted this thread to be in the articles and feedback.
Well, I do appreciate you fighting the urge and posting it here where it belongs instead... I sure do hate having to move threads. =D
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:26 am

cdoubjj marks "x" on racial jokes, really whites in nigeria!!!

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:36 am

cdoublejj wrote:cdoubjj marks "x" on racial jokes, really whites in nigeria!!!
Bwaahahahah he can't even spell his own nick anymore... CJJ has reached an all time low! >=D
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:35 pm

what cdoublejj so i messed up my name.

MP81
Chronic Spammer

Post by MP81 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:36 pm

cdoublejj wrote:what cdoublejj so i messed up my name.
Yes. You messed up your own name. That's terrible...

Supernovae
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Supernovae » Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:22 pm

cdoublejj wrote:It was a joke, black people steal stuff ha-ha.

EDIT: It says not to enter the site if you're easily offended.
Don't fucking place an edit on a post and think that you can get away with that bullshit.
A deviant mind at rest has no function here.

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:25 pm

yeah, I noticed that I really didn't mean to do that I have dial-up so some times it doesn't load posts at first, when I edited my post your post wasn't there my bad.

MP81
Chronic Spammer

Post by MP81 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:34 pm

Dude...I have dial up as well...you don't see me doing that?

OH! Almost deleted this one...like Michael, I will to become "rich", though it's slightly less cash... They left phone numbers on it...someone should call this "poor" fuck...
Tel:66-1-2868299, 66-9-8271884
Bangkok, Thailand.

Attention: Managing director.

Dear Sir,

l am very interested in doing business in your country, therefore l would need your assistance and co-operation. l am particularly interested in properties but your advice on the other areas of the private sector will be higly appreciated.l got your contacts from a business guide and l am of the belief that you will be of a great help in guiding me to a successfull establishment of a good business in your country which is a good business atmosphere profit advantage to both of us.

My name is Emanuel Udem from the Republic of Sierra Leone, l am the first son of Mr Silver Udem who was a top manager in the Central Bank of Sierra Leone. My late father was kidnapped by the rebels on the day they attacked our capital city ( freetown) looting and destroying government offices, although he was later rescued by the soldiers, he latter died of injuries he sustained.

Due to his position, he was able to secure some reasonable amount of money ( US$ 6.3million) which he deposited in a private security company outside our country. The officials of the security company have no idea that this is money because my late father registered the cosignment as family valuables. Now after his burial, my family decided to leave the country for two reasons; one for our safety and also to find a way of properly securing this funds and then investing it in viable business ventures, hence l am writing you.

I will therefore like you to help me in very possible way in securing this money in your country,you will also assist me in finding a good business I will invest on. In view of your participation, I have made up my mind to give you 20% of this money. You will be required to come to Bangkok for a meeting with me, this will give us the chance to know each other better before this money will be moved to your country.

You will do well to reply this letter,if you have any question do not hesitate to include same in your reply. l would like to assure you that there is no risk involved in this business so there is no need to entertain any fear. You can also contact me on emaudem@zwallet.com or the above telephone numbers.

You will do well to reply this mail.

Best regards,

Emanuel Udem.
It's suprising that it came from a different address than he told me to reply to...

Supernovae
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Supernovae » Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:54 pm

MP81 wrote:OH! Almost deleted this one...like Michael, I will to become "rich", though it's slightly less cash...
Mine was 10% of 8.5M or $850,000 USD
Yours was 20% of 6.3M or $1,260,000 USD

heh - you bastard! you are getting more money than me!

I seriously wonder the intelligence of these people. Suppose Dasu or Emanuel sent this letter to 1000 people and assume they receive a 5% return rate [this is the same model marketers use for responses to marketing or surveys]. That is 50 people. Maybe 5% of the remaining 50 people take this a step further, or 2.5 people rounded up to 3. They are seriously losing money in this process.

3 people X 20% = 60% which means 60% of the 6.3M will be invested in American people/business (wo)men. I am not suggesting that their choices for investors are bad, but we are not experienced enough to generate revenue for these people.

I give up.. Anyone have anymore of these stories?

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:24 pm

StreetRodRacer wrote:I seriously wonder the intelligence of these people. Suppose Dasu or Emanuel sent this letter to 1000 people and assume they receive a 5% return rate [this is the same model marketers use for responses to marketing or surveys]. That is 50 people. Maybe 5% of the remaining 50 people take this a step further, or 2.5 people rounded up to 3. They are seriously losing money in this process.
Damn man, where'd you get those stats? I was in email marketing for years, and if we'd ever got a 5% response rate with a 5% conversion, I'd be dancing a jig on the gold-tiled roof of my ten storey house right now.
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Supernovae
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Supernovae » Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:33 am

Venomous wrote:Damn man, where'd you get those stats? I was in email marketing for years, and if we'd ever got a 5% response rate with a 5% conversion, I'd be dancing a jig on the gold-tiled roof of my ten storey house right now.
I was being a little generous in my numbers. Marketers hope for a 5%, but typically receive a 1-2% response rate.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:33 am

StreetRodRacer wrote:I was being a little generous in my numbers. Marketers hope for a 5%, but typically receive a 1-2% response rate.
Heh, dude, marketers hope for a 100% response rate!! But hell will freeze over first. =P But yeah, with email marketing, 1-2% is the more realistic estimate.
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:13 pm

Hi There,
My name is Rodney
I am sorry for the unusual approach but I have acquired
your email address cdoublejj@yahoo.com
as a person who is actively inclined or is open for an
online `Business `Opportunity.

If this is the case I would be grateful if you would allow
me to send you details of an opportunity that I am currently
involved in at the moment.

I did not want to send you any details until I had mailed
you to seek your permission first,as experience has taught
me that not all leads that we acquire are genuine`Business
Opportunity Seekers, If this is the case for you then please
ignore this email as you have already been excluded from
future mailing from me.

If however It would be ok to send you details of my
Opportunity then please send an email to
vanvan99@techemail.com with "MORE_INFO" in the subject line
and your Name in the text body, without this I cannot send
you any further information I am afraid.

So why not give it a try?... it's`FREE anyway!...
Just give me a chance to show you how our program works.

You can cancel your membership anytime you want.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you very much for your time and your cooperation,

God Bless You and your Family.

Yours sincerely,

Rodney
mailto: vanvan99@techemail.com
12:20:01 PM
4/30/2006

Hum, mabey he lives in a van.

Hero of the Day
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Hero of the Day » Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:16 pm

this is nothing like SRR and MP posted
this is not a nigerian scam
without delving any further I would say this is a phishing attempt
Confidence comes in a brown bottle.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Mon May 01, 2006 12:34 am

Hero of the Day wrote:this is nothing like SRR and MP posted
this is not a nigerian scam
without delving any further I would say this is a phishing attempt
No, that's straight up MLM, plain and simple. He's ended up on a marketer's list somewhere, and that's your vanilla form letter. If he replies, he'll end up getting signed up for some pyramid scheme and get daily emails telling him that he's now pre-approved for an income of $470/month if he pays for full membership, but act soon because if anybody in his downline upgrades first, they'll jump above him and get that money instead!! Blehhh...

I was looking for a sales receipt yesterday, and came across a Nigerian scam which for some reason I seem to have kept. Here it is:-
ATTN: DIRECTOR (C.E.O)
I am NUEL ZUMA, the first son of Mr. PROTUS ZUMA who was murdered in the land dispute in Zimbabwe. I got your contact through network online hence decided to write you. Before the death of my father, he had taken me to Johannesburg with deposit documents for the sum of US$16. 5 Million (Sixteen Million Five Hundred thousand United States Dollars) in one of the private security companies in Europe, as if he foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe. This money was deposited in a box as germ stones to avoid much demurrage from the Security Company. This amount was meant for the purchase of new machines and chemicals for the farms and establishment of a new farm in Swaziland.
This land problem came when Zimbabwean President Mr. Robert Mugabe introduced a new Land Act reform which wholly affected the rich white farmers and some few black farmers. This resulted to the killing and mob action by Zimbabwean war veterans and some lunatics in the society. In fact, a lot of people were killed because of this land reformed Act for which my father was one of the victims. I have been here in South Africa for some time now thinking of what to do with this money hence the rules and regulations of South Africa
do not allow any asylum seeker to travel outof the country or operate an account.
As the eldest son of my father, I am saddled with the responsibility of seeking a genuine foreign account where this money could be transferred into without the knowledge of my government who are bent on taking everything. All I seek for is an honest businessman, whom I can entrust my future and that of my family; I must also let you know that this transaction is 100% risk free. If you accept to assist me and my family all I want from you is for you to make arrangements to goto the security company so that you can help me secure the release of the box containing the money to you , open an account ,. lodge the money and make arrangements To enable me come and join you in your country and take my share of 75% or in alternative invest my share in your country under your supervision.
Here is my secured email address for future correspondence ( zumanu@hotmail.com )
Yours faithfully,
NUEL ZUMA (FOR THE FAMILY).
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy