HAHA - My 'riches' keep rising!

Completely off-topic conversational diarrhea that the rest of the internet won't let you post anywhere because it's so pointless and irrelevant to anything important.
Supernovae
Desperately Bored Loser

HAHA - My 'riches' keep rising!

Post by Supernovae » Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:02 pm

I received an interesting email today from an apparent wealthy man who wants to allow me to just take ten percent of it. What a nice man to share his fortunes with me.

Now, if asked, "Why am I not bashing his utter lack of respect for the English language". The simple answer is because, my good friend, Dasu performed a seriouse search for a reliable foreign partner and he is just giving me ten percent of EIGHT million AND FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS.

During Dasu's seriouse search for a reliable foreign partner he could have very easily noticed that I, being American, can distinguish the American currency system very quickly. But still Dasu emphasized the monetary value a couple times. It just so happens that, my good friend, Dasu just needed to emphasize EIGHT million AND FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS as a way to reiterate the monetary value because, apparently, I can't figure out how much money that is.

But I digress, I mean who takes the time to review patterns and spelling mistakes when I am guaranteed the money? So, Dasu's father leaves money into a security company under Dasu's name and dies in a war. Then Dasu, who is the next of kin to the money, has full control of the money. I say fuck that. If someone left me a sum of money in my name then I don't give a rat's ass if the person is alive or dead I am taking the money and running with it.

Dasu's knows me all too well. I have the capability and vast knowledge on international commercial investement, and with that I must co-operate and be the very best international commercial investor that I can be. Gee, I wonder where the heck he is finding all of this information about me. But, again, I digress. I mean we are talking ten percent of EIGHT million AND FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS.

What is the proposal Dasu? Maybe in the follow-up email, right?

Gee, I hope I don't blow this opportunity.
Dear sir,
I got your contact in cause of a seriouse search
for a reliable foreign partner, which really made me to
contact you for assistance in transfering my money to
you for investement purpose.I'm Dasu Methane the son
of a late sierraleonian Colnl,Metthan sokui .
Who died 4 years ago when the revolutionary united
front rebels(R.U.F)attacked our residence on the 20
of feb 2002 in Makeni Sierraleon. Following the cease
fire agreement which was reach year before last year
with the help of United Nation peace keeping troops,
I used the opporturnity to leave the country with a
very important document of(US$8.5m)EIGHT million
FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S Dollars,
deposited by my late father in security company,
under my name. this money was realised from
diamond export. Now'I'm searching for a trusted
individual or foreign firm whom I can invest this
money with for I am next of kin to these money.
However I contact you based on your capability
and vast knowledge on international commercial
investement. For your assistance and co-opertion
I will give you 10%of the total sum realised after the
sucessfull transffer of this money.Please kindly
communicate your acceptance of this proposal so
that we can discuss the modalities of seeing this
transaction through. I count on you greately for
your assistance. I will be waiting to hearing from
you soonest Thanks,
Dasui .
A deviant mind at rest has no function here.

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:33 pm

Sounds to good to be true it's a ripoff I'd say.

Hero of the Day
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Hero of the Day » Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:29 pm

cdoublejj wrote:Sounds to good to be true it's a ripoff I'd say.
thank you captian obvious

any fucking email from anywhere in africa offering to buy a product is a ripoff
any email from anyone offering you free money is a huge rip off.
They are known as "Nigerian scams" because many of them originate in Nigeria

BTW JJ should get a job writing these letters, perfect use for his english skills
Confidence comes in a brown bottle.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:58 pm

Hero of the Day wrote:
cdoublejj wrote:Sounds to good to be true it's a ripoff I'd say.
thank you captian obvious
{laughing out loud so hard}

Ah, good old Dasu. You gotta feel bad for the poor guy. I mean, his surname is Methane, which as most people with at least a seventh grade education know, is a gas commonly found in flatulence. Oh, and, y'know, all that stuff about the poor billionaire bastard's money mishaps, of course...
Hero of the Day wrote:BTW JJ should get a job writing these letters, perfect use for his english skills
No way man.. there were SO many words in that Nigerian scam email that CJJ couldn't spell.. and probably even a couple he doesn't know the meaning of..
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:18 am

Thats right you have to be black to write those as well. : P

Supernovae
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Supernovae » Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:52 pm

cdoublejj wrote:Thats right you have to be black to write those as well. : P
When did the issue of race become an issue in this post?

I posted a rather comical email from Dasu. I knew 100% that the email was fake, whom was probably looking for credit card or other identity-theft related crime.

My post was meant to be very sarcastic. I tried to make my post sound like this, "Yeah, I know this is fake. So, I am going to find all the flaws and point them out to justify how stupid someone would be to fall for this email. Someone would have to lack all coherent sense to overlook the obvious spelling mistakes and the illogical patterns of bullshit. The author of the email tried to overshadow every flaw by indicating how much money he supposedly received."

Now, CJJ, if your math skills are just as good as your reading and comprehension than I must inform you that ten percent of 8.5 million is $850,000.

So, onto my original thought. When did the issue of race become an issue in this post?

How do you know that I am not black? What about Hellmark? What if Hellmark used a graphics art program to dilute his skin tone to appear as a white male? Although, that would fully defeat the purpose of self-identity and being proud of who we are. What if you, CJJ, decide to star on that hit T.V. show "Black. White." Would you begin to appreciate the fact that color of skin does not dictate the level of education one receives? One becomes educated, not by their skin color, but by the choice on their own level of satisfaction of excellence.

Ohh wait, I get it now. Because Nigeria was mentioned in Hero and Venomous' posts we must now compare our selves to the Nigerian Kids. CJJ do YOU feel that you are BETTER than these Nigeria Kids? You probably make fun of them on T.V. when the Christian Groups ask for 80 cents a day.

You know, CJJ, you could go over to Nigeria and teach Nigerian students the English language. Or if you are feeling challenged you could make a trip over to Japan and teach Japanese adults how to speak the English language. All that you would need, for the Japan job, is a Bachelors Degree from a four-year college. The best part is that you don't even have to know any Japanese to do this. Most of them are fairly fluent in the language already and would need someone to help define the American dialouge much more clearly.

And that's IF you are still feeling better than Africans and African-Americans.
Last edited by Supernovae on Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:58 pm

It was a joke, black people steal stuff ha-ha.

EDIT: It says not to enter the site if you're easily offended.
Last edited by seajayjay on Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Supernovae
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Supernovae » Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:01 pm

cdoublejj wrote:It was a joke, black people steal stuff haha.
Have you still failed to realize my point?

morphineinduced

Post by morphineinduced » Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:02 pm

Thats fucked up ...... to say that because of someones looks or skin color that they automatically rob ....... Well I was never no saint ..... and I am white , and I did for worse than just rob ..... so dont be racist .... I would say maybe more but I have a headache ....

AlarmedBread

Post by AlarmedBread » Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:07 pm

StreetRodRacer wrote:
is that a stupid question?

also

850,000.00 NGN = 6,638.03 USD

1 NGN = 0.00780945 USD 1 USD = 128.050 NGN

its like taking your $200 paycheck to the bank, and coverting it into pesos, then toting 'El Wado' around to impress chicks, you're still a broke ass

Supernovae
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Supernovae » Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:15 pm

AlarmedBread wrote:
StreetRodRacer wrote:
is that a stupid question?

also

850,000.00 NGN = 6,638.03 USD

1 NGN = 0.00780945 USD 1 USD = 128.050 NGN

its like taking your $200 paycheck to the bank, and coverting it into pesos, then toting 'El Wado' around to impress chicks, you're still a broke ass
To quote Dasu, "I used the opporturnity to leave the country with a
very important document of(US$8.5m)EIGHT million
FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S Dollars"

When already converted to U.S. Dollar I do not think that I have to convert it to Nigerian. But who ever said Dasu was from Nigeria?

AlarmedBread

Post by AlarmedBread » Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:18 pm

good point, does nigeria even have diamond mines?

Hero of the Day
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Hero of the Day » Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:42 pm

ok he is from sierra leone

according to the CIA world factbook "Alluvial diamond mining remains the major source of hard currency earnings, accounting for nearly half of Sierra Leone's exports"

the english in these emails tends to be shitty, however they are typically factually accurate
Confidence comes in a brown bottle.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:01 pm

Damn, this thread has really taken off!!
StreetRodRacer wrote:When already converted to U.S. Dollar I do not think that I have to convert it to Nigerian. But who ever said Dasu was from Nigeria?
I think everybody started to automatically assume that after Hero explained the basic nature of the email, as quoted here:-
Hero of the Day wrote:any email from anyone offering you free money is a huge rip off.
They are known as "Nigerian scams" because many of them originate in Nigeria
For a complete comprehensive explanation of the concept of the "Nigerian scam", including how they work, what they do, and why an email from the Sierra Leone is still a Nigerian scam, check out the Nigerian Scam article on Wikipedia.

Is everybody in Nigeria black, though? I know there are white South Africans. I wonder if there are some white people (even in small numbers) everywhere in the world, just like there are black people everywhere...
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

Supernovae
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Supernovae » Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:21 pm

Venomous wrote:Is everybody in Nigeria black, though? I know there are white South Africans. I wonder if there are some white people (even in small numbers) everywhere in the world, just like there are black people everywhere...
I think there are some white people located in Nigeria. I wouldn't be surprised if the small population of white people in Nigeria are religious workers who are preaching God and Religion.

[Side Note] I originally wanted this thread to be in the articles and feedback.