Let me tell you

Completely off-topic conversational diarrhea that the rest of the internet won't let you post anywhere because it's so pointless and irrelevant to anything important.

Am i still a little ass monkey

Yes he is
75%
No he isn't he is somthing else
No votes
Nah he is cool for now
No votes
I'm not sure this question is to hard
25%

Total votes: 4

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Let me tell you

Post by seajayjay » Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:39 am

What has been going on one, i logged in from desperateness lol 2 i still need to clean my act up better grades stop pissing people in art class off etc.
nice to be here bet I'll be banned and this post deleted. been lonely in my chat room so i moved to diff. chat servers and am doing very fine getting along. got iespell, "cdoublejj looks at Hero an actual install not dll's" but i guess i could of googled it then. wised up some am taking keyboarding next year. have got Linux installed, very nice taking advantage of a friends comp I'm fixing lol very fast nice comp wish i had AMD technology.

havn't seen morph for a while and morhp i'v been with them for a while and seems i havn't severally pissed any one off in a while.

can not believe i posted that was i stoned good lord I see why every one was pissed. been talking to HM in boobyhatch the past several days then now I'm here. still have my site at wardspace not much change lol just nes gb gbc games and chat maby i will put my sr3 fire fox skin in the downloads section. oh i was talking to a friend, sorry to rehash but that thing about me and uzis, my friend told me (no not the big dang friend Ven) that he shot a semi automatic ak47 barley any kick why i had to say that don't ask me. read about switching servers maby Ven forgot to set the ban list : ) still dream about my "custom machine" i must say good deal with switching servers and updating and what not. i have also noticed i have become much funnier i made every one in math class crack up the other day even the teachers. so how are the rest of you.

BTW what do you know iespell really did stop working good thing i got open office.

EDIT: Ven i see it doesn't load bmp's for sigs just sucky blury jpg and gifs.

Venomous
Site Admin

Re: Let me tell you

Post by Venomous » Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:10 pm

cdoublejj wrote:nice to be here bet I'll be banned and this post deleted.
I don't delete posts. I don't believe in censorship. Besides, if I delete this, nobody else will have the opportunity to mock you! =P
cdoublejj wrote:been lonely in my chat room so i moved to diff. chat servers
About time. Your stupid shit chat room had no purpose. You only wanted a place you couldn't be banned from, since you'd been banned from pretty much every other channel on ForeverChat, and proceedings were underway to have you akilled from the entire network.
cdoublejj wrote:read about switching servers maby Ven forgot to set the ban list : ) still dream about my "custom machine" i must say good deal with switching servers and updating and what not. i have also noticed i have become much funnier i made every one in math class crack up the other day even the teachers. so how are the rest of you.
No, I didn't "forget" anything.. {sigh} This is an identical copy of the old server, besides the software being patched - all content is still the same. Your being here wasn't some kind of oversight - but man, how flamed am I gonna get after this post....
cdoublejj wrote:BTW what do you know iespell really did stop working good thing i got open office.
Yeah, good thing... shame you still obviously refuse to USE either of them to spell check your posts. Why do I get the feeling that this situation of you not being banned isn't going to last very long?
cdoublejj wrote:EDIT: Ven i see it doesn't load bmp's for sigs just sucky blury jpg and gifs.
Your powers of observation never cease to astound me, Detective Holmes. I don't want your shitty BMPs clogging up my server space. The whole damn internet uses primarily GIF and JPEG formats, so can you.
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:49 pm

Hey at least it was all spelled right, now i need to work on sentence structure.
Oh and thanks for the chew out : )

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:45 pm

cdoublejj wrote:Hey at least it was all spelled right, now i need to work on sentence structure.
Uh, hello, fucking retard, anybody home?? If that post was spelled correctly, then I'm a fucking astronaut, you fucking assmonkey. I guess you missed my point about how obvious it was that you didn't actually take the time to use OpenOffice to spell check your post. Unless you did, but the first time you ever used it, you accidentally hit "Add" every time instead of "Change" and now your spell checker is as retarded as you are...
cdoublejj wrote:Oh and thanks for the chew out : )
It's the least I can do after you grace us with your charming presence once again. Think nothing of it.
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:21 am

I hit ignore when i "qouted" it fixed a lot of errors like "belev".

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:21 am

cdoublejj wrote:I hit ignore when i "qouted" it fixed a lot of errors like "belev".
There's no such word as "qouted". Shut the fuck up.
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:18 pm

if i havn't said it before, i'm sorry for before when i was/still am an ass.
Please accept my apology.

but for kicks an assmonkey.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:47 pm

cdoublejj wrote:if i havn't said it before, i'm sorry for before when i was/still am an ass.
Please accept my apology.
Y'know, it's funny, you sound so sincere when you say that, and yet, if you really were sincere, you'd just spell check your posts/learn how to spell... but I guess you just "havn't" decided to be that sincere yet...
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Hero of the Day
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Hero of the Day » Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:05 pm

nice to see nothing has changed

first lets work on punctuation
try reading over this site http://www.enchantedlearning.com/dictio ... tion.shtml it breaks it down to the right level I think

next sentence structure
http://www.arts.uottawa.ca/writcent/hyp ... strct.html
http://wwwnew.towson.edu/ows/sentelmt.htm
http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/definitions.htm

on a related note you may want to look into these games for practice
http://www.gamequarium.com/sentencestucture.html
http://www.fooledya.com/games/letters/
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~rvirga/TypingTutor.html

also here is some free keyboarding/learn to type software
http://www.learn2type.com/
http://www.northcanton.sparcc.org/~tech ... eware.html

and to answer your question yes you are still a little ass monkey
why do you think I kicked you from #boobyhatch when you were spamming about $12 cpu's ?
Confidence comes in a brown bottle.

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:33 pm

Thank you Hero.
not to piss every one off but what did i misspell when i posted that.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:52 pm

Hero of the Day wrote:why do you think I kicked you from #boobyhatch when you were spamming about $12 cpu's ?
I'd still like to know how the fuck he got unbanned from #boobyhatch to begin with, Hellmark claims no knowledge of how he got in but that somebody wiped the ban list without his knowledge. >=/
cdoublejj wrote:not to piss every one off but what did i misspell when i posted that.
If you're referring to your last post, it was "havn't" - hence why I made a point of it in my reply. The correct spelling is "haven't", as your spell check would have told you if you'd bothered to use it, which you obviously "havn"t" (see how I'm saying that in quotes - it means I'm making fun of you).

If you're talking about your previous posts though, I'm not even going to go there - you've made over a dozen spelling errors in this thread alone.

Way to go with all the linkage Hero, but don't you think that's just throwing good effort after bad? I mean, here's a poll for you - who here thinks CJJ is going to visit even one of those URLs, let alone all of them, and actually TRY to learn better language communication skills? Magic 8-ball says... "Not Fucking Likely!". =P
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:26 pm

Your right Ven I ran it trough Open office AGAIN and it detected the error 2 times.
Hero i thought is was a good deal but then i found out you had t have resale license
i mean tell me a 12 cpu isn't a good deal.
I ran this post through Open office too can't tell me this is misspelled if
it is isn't my fault didn't hit add.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:33 pm

cdoublejj wrote:Your right Ven I ran it trough Open office AGAIN and it detected the error 2 times.
Hero i thought is was a good deal but then i found out you had t have resale license
i mean tell me a 12 cpu isn't a good deal.
I ran this post through Open office too can't tell me this is misspelled if
it is isn't my fault didn't hit add.
The problem with spell checkers is, if something is not technically a mispelled word, but is still spelled incorrectly for the context you're using it in, it has no way of telling. Are you even going to think about checking out those links Hero found for you and trying to learn something, honestly?

I mean, look at this post. Perfect example. "Your right" should be "You're right", "thought is was" should be "thought it was", "had t have" should be "had to have", "a 12 cpu" should be "a $12 CPU". And that just the tip of the iceberg - punctuation and grammar, I could spend days picking apart.

But fuck it man, I give up. This isn't fuckin' English class, and I aint your fuckin' English teacher. As I see it, you've got two choices in life - smarten up and at least TRY and learn some basic skills and common sense, or keep not caring and just practice the phrase "Would you like fries with that?".

I give up on trying to get you to appreciate the concept of basic communication skills - if we can't understand you, we'll just mock, ignore, or kick you, depending on what mood we're in.
- Venomous -

Social Deviancy

Hero of the Day
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Hero of the Day » Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:42 am

Venomous wrote: I give up on trying to get you to appreciate the concept of basic communication skills - if we can't understand you, we'll just mock, ignore, or kick you, depending on what mood we're in.
yeh well he has the resources to learn so I feel the same way. I know nothing about the banlist in #boobyhatch, I just know I dont ban anyone there because its not my channel.

as for the $12 cpus, the only people who would appreciate that are connoisseurs of older hardware.
Confidence comes in a brown bottle.

seajayjay
Chronic Spammer

Post by seajayjay » Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:30 pm

Are you even going to think about checking out those links Hero found for you and trying to learn something, honestly?

um yes first one i already knew.