Interesting videos and animations

Completely off-topic conversational diarrhea that the rest of the internet won't let you post anywhere because it's so pointless and irrelevant to anything important.
Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Interesting videos and animations

Post by Hellmark » Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:31 pm

Supernovae
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Supernovae » Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:01 pm

Hellmark, as promised, I told you that I would start reviewing the videos and post some feedback on them. (sorry this is only a couple of them, I will review more later and post feedback)

Guy getting screwed by reporter (video)

I thought this video was pretty funny. You could even tell that this kid was concerned about the wires from the get-go and as always things never seem to fail when people are clumsy but are trying to be cautious. Who the hell still has wired mikes these days. I wish they played another 30-60 seconds of that clip because I would have liked to see if Brian did anything to the guy or if he just continued to walk off camera.

The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny (animation)

I have a lot of praises for this submission because I think it was nicely done and the lyrics were catchy. I think this was really good and I wish I knew flash animation. I am sorry this review is short, I really don't know what else to say about this submission.

Mighty Moshin' Emo Rangers (video)

I was never really a fan of the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers. And emo has never really been a genre that I have supported. So this videos' only point of salvation for me was the fact that it was pretty nicely done and kept to the original format for the original show (which I saw a few times because I was curious to see what the show was about). One of the biggest cons for this artwork was that it was compressed pretty badly

Edit:
I looked over some random links and this one is broken

Another kid getting scared (video)
A deviant mind at rest has no function here.

Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:49 pm

Supernovae
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Supernovae » Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:36 am

Music video of guys dressed up as Beastmaster and Skeletor going on about gay sex (video)

When I read the title I was actually a bit nervous to find out what the hell this video was going to be about. After clicking on it I was ready to turn it off because I didn't understand who the real-actors were until I found out that it was Bam Magera (on the keyboard) and his buddy Brandon Dicamillo doing a pretty funny parody of Skeletor and BeastMaster and gay sex. I'm going to have to say that this isn't one of Brandon's finest pieces of work as he has done a lot better than this.

Bitch kid getting scared shitless (video)

This one is an instant classic, but I am not sure if this "maze" was one of the first to include the "Blair Witch" but it was still funny as hell watching this kid scream after being 'scared shitless'.

Self jiggling breasts, from a Nissan commercial (video)

Nothing like using a pair of breasts to sell a car. I have seen something similar in a Jeep Commerical here Check that one out =D

Breast Exam ad (video)

I wonder if this actually would work, I highly doubt it unless but hey maybe CJJ would call. I hope he knows that operators are standing by.

Scene from Japanese version of Pokemon with a guy crossdressing and being ogled (animation)

I need permission to view this animation.

Game commerical (video)

At first I thought I clicked the wrong video or that the link was relating to something else when the title read "Breast Exam for beginners". I was shocked that a game company would be allowed to show that much nudity for a game targeted at teens.

Opening a bottle of wine on a dating commercial (video)

That is fucking awesome!! Where can I find somebody like her??

The perfect Valentines day gift video will not be getting my review because I did not really understand the message of the video. It seems like it is subliminally telling me to give my "valentine" an STD which every guy will say FUCK NO! and then the clip is ended by the candy which seems to be every guys gift among flowers. So while I said I wouldn't give a review, you got one anyways. And while I said I didn't understand the video I think this review helped explain it. That and my several months of Marketing courses have proved some value to my education.

Life as a guy (animation)

It is going to pain me to do a quick review on this video because it seems like it holds true to the stereotype that all females are after money. And while this stereotype is not 100% accurate I often question whether it is a motivating factor into a relationship. I have often found myself talking to different girls and being friendly toward like as depicted by the guy in the animation. I would "be the perfect gentleman" and "do whatever it took to show a caring loving man" but have often failed in achieving the 'ultimate success'. In my conclusion, I have given some thought to opening up to someone "Hi, I make $75,000 and I'm short of time." But I suspect like all of my other theories that one will fail like the rest.

The Mrs. Ronald McDonald is ok - nothing spectacular for this short film.

The two resident evil 4 clips are pretty cool I really dont know what else to say about a video of a game and music combined. They were nice explosions though.

The motorcycle rider video was scary shit for the female rider. The civic obviously didn't know how to break and ended up blaming the motorcycle drive for the accident. What a god-damn moron. I am glad to hear that she was okay.

Blind Hunter (video)

This video is not available.

Another kid getting scared (video)

This would have been another classic, but the girl had a preminition that Emily Rose was going to appear at some point. So that took away from the overall effect of the scare. I've scared my sister better during a blackout.

The multi-tool demonstration kicked ass - I wonder what spps they are going to use with it. It will be interesting to see what they can come up with.

Numa-Numa has been a craze the past few weeks or so it seems. I even looked at the lyrics at one point to find out exactly what the hell the original lyrics are. And if this fucking song was not in another language then it would NOT be popular.

I'm going to wrap up the last few videos pretty quick the guy that is woken up and scared shitless is pretty amusing and it seemed like he was going to have a heart attack if he didn't realize that they were his friends. I think I would have killed them for filming me and then found a way to kill them again for posting that on the internet. The maze-emily rose is more-or-less the same as the previous two. The last video is about a family BBQ where they stick an M-80 in the mouth a of pig's head. I think you know the rest. That is pretty fucking cool how the skull was the last thing left over that wasn't in pieces.

-I'll finish the rest tomorrow

Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:35 pm

StreetRodRacer wrote:This one is an instant classic, but I am not sure if this "maze" was one of the first to include the "Blair Witch" but it was still funny as hell watching this kid scream after being 'scared shitless'.
Not the blair witch, but rather that was taken from the exorcist.
StreetRodRacer wrote:Breast Exam ad (video)

I wonder if this actually would work, I highly doubt it unless but hey maybe CJJ would call. I hope he knows that operators are standing by.
Perfect job for Karl
StreetRodRacer wrote:Scene from Japanese version of Pokemon with a guy crossdressing and being ogled (animation)

I need permission to view this animation.
damn, was ok when I linked it.
StreetRodRacer wrote:Game commerical (video)

At first I thought I clicked the wrong video or that the link was relating to something else when the title read "Breast Exam for beginners". I was shocked that a game company would be allowed to show that much nudity for a game targeted at teens.
Yeah, I thought that'd surprise people.
StreetRodRacer wrote:Opening a bottle of wine on a dating commercial (video)

I know, even off of looks I prefer her over the blonde.
StreetRodRacer wrote:The Mrs. Ronald McDonald is ok - nothing spectacular for this short film.
still better looking than the ronald we have.
StreetRodRacer wrote:The motorcycle rider video was scary shit for the female rider. The civic obviously didn't know how to break and ended up blaming the motorcycle drive for the accident. What a god-damn moron. I am glad to hear that she was okay.
I know, good thing she had the helmet cam, otherwise he'd be trying to pin it on her for insurance
StreetRodRacer wrote:Blind Hunter (video)

This video is not available.
damn, again was up when I posted. It was of this one guy trying to shoot a deer, and wasn't even close. dirt flying up all around the deer, and the deer is just froze, not even getting hit, and then runs off.
StreetRodRacer wrote:Numa-Numa has been a craze the past few weeks or so it seems. I even looked at the lyrics at one point to find out exactly what the hell the original lyrics are. And if this fucking song was not in another language then it would NOT be popular.
thats exactly the reason why it is popular. Its a screwy song in another language, with a gayish feel to it or some crap.

Supernovae
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Supernovae » Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:39 pm

Hellmark wrote:
StreetRodRacer wrote:Opening a bottle of wine on a dating commercial (video)

I know, even off of looks I prefer her over the blonde.
I would actually prefer her over the blonde any day of the week. She reminded me of Pauline (for those that remember me talking about her).

[Side Thought] Sorry about the "Blair Witch" mistake..

Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:24 pm

I've always prefered cute to hot

AlarmedBread

Post by AlarmedBread » Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:35 am

some really funny stuff! alot i've seen various places before

heres a neat one, 10mb divx

GROUNDED - 6 min stop motion horror comedy

Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:20 pm

Hero of the Day
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Hero of the Day » Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:27 pm

CdoubleJJ's big dicked friend shows him who's boss
Confidence comes in a brown bottle.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:28 am

Hero of the Day wrote:CdoubleJJ's big dicked friend shows him who's boss
Now THAT sounds like a link I'd NEVER click on... =P
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:32 am

its some guy getting knocked out by a 7 pound dildo.

Venomous
Site Admin

Post by Venomous » Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:19 am

Hellmark wrote:its some guy getting knocked out by a 7 pound dildo.
No, the video "Dildo and Whip fight" is that... the (non-existant, I hope!) video "CdoubleJJ's big dicked friend shows him who's boss" is not that, it's something I would never ever want to see (if it existed).
- Venomous -

The internet is a tool, and so are most of the people who use it...

Social Deviancy

Hero of the Day
Desperately Bored Loser

Post by Hero of the Day » Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:07 pm

my apologies for that I was tired...and for some odd reason that came to mind as a caption for the video
Confidence comes in a brown bottle.

Hellmark
Pissed Off Gimp Farmboy

Post by Hellmark » Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:02 am