It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:20 pm

• Articles & Feedback
    Do you linger on my every word like a lovesick schoolgirl? Or would you like to take a rusty ice pick to my jugular to make me shut the hell up? For, or against? Point, counterpoint? Discuss.
    Moderator: Jackie
    19 Topics
    453 Posts
    Last post by TSJ View the latest post
    Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:16 pm
  • Stealing Christmas Lights
    Are you one of those pesky pricks that commits petty crimes for the amusement of yourself and your drunken stoned friends? Post your crazy stories of public social deviance here - we promise we won't release your IP address to the authorities unless threatened with legal action!
    10 Topics
    183 Posts
    Last post by spirochete View the latest post
    Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:28 am
  • Smoker's Lounge
    Created out of my passionate hatred for bigoted non-smokers who can't help themselves but go on an arrogant tirade about the evils of smoking every time they encounter a smoker, this is a place where lovers of tobacco can gather without prejudice.
    13 Topics
    320 Posts
    Last post Re: clove cigs?
    by Venomous View the latest post
    Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:11 pm
  • Pointless Crap
    Completely off-topic conversational diarrhea that the rest of the internet won't let you post anywhere because it's so pointless and irrelevant to anything important.
    236 Topics
    4008 Posts
    Last post Re: quite the improvment
    by Venomous View the latest post
    Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:10 pm
  • Blood & Fire
    Keep your petty flamewars here kids. Any conversation from another forum area that degenerates into pathetic bickering will be moved here also.
    7 Topics
    210 Posts
    Last post by Venomous View the latest post
    Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:00 am

Login  •  Register